Are these organizations benevolent fraternities
or silent organizers of tremendous power? P. 1
By DeVita Brown
Edited by: Dr. Lee Warren
2000 PLIM Retreat, (c) 2000 PLIM REPORT, Vol. 8 #5
Theme: Inner Journey, Part 6
Feel free to copy and circulate this article for non-commercial purposes provided the Web site and author are mentioned.
What is Freemasonry? What is a Secret Society?
Most Americans have no idea or knowledge of what Freemasonry is or its purpose. They are ignorant of the important historical role Freemasonry has played in the founding this country and influencing the start and outcome of the French Revolution in 1789. Most Americans see the Masons as some harmless fraternal organization that does benevolent acts and provides charity for the needy. However, here are a few historical facts that prove the influence of the Masons in establishing America.
• Masons of the St. John’s Tea Party Lodge and the St. Andrew Lodge dressed up like Indians, carried out the Boston Tea Party, which occurred before the American Revolution, December 16, 1773.
• Of the 56 signers of the “Declaration of Independence,” between 55 to 53 were Freemasons according to the A. Ralph Epperson’s book The Unseen Hand and Jim Marr’s book Rule by Secrecy.
• Of the 55 members of the Constitutional Convention, all but 5 were Masons and the majority of the members of the Continental Congress were also Masons (New World Order by William Still, p. 61).
• “All the staff officers Washington trusted were Masons and all the leading generals of the Army were Masons,” according to the book The Unseen Hand (p. 130). According to book New World Order by William Still, twenty-four of George Washington’s major generals were masons and thirty of thirty-three brigadier generals were Masons (p. 61).
• Masons designed The Great Seal of the United States with its esoteric symbols. According to The Unseen Hand (p. 127), these Masons were Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and John Adams who also appointed the Continental Congress in July 4, 1776. Professor Charles Eliot Norton of Harvard University said that the Great Seal of the USA was a reflection of the Masonic Fraternity. William Still quoted him. “The device adopted by Congress is practically incapable of effective treatment; it can hardly look otherwise than as a dull emblem of a Masonic Fraternity (p. 66).”
• Mason Benjamin Franklin obtained finances and guns for the American Revolution from leading French Masons and the French government.
• According to the book New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies by William T. Still (p. 21), seventeen U.S. Presidents were Masons: Washington, Monroe, Jackson, Polk, Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, Garfield, McKinley, Teddy Roosevelt, Taft, Harding, F. D. Roosevelt, Truman, Lyndon Johnson, Ford, and Reagan. Three other presidents: Jefferson, Pierce, Taylor, are strongly believed to be Masons. According to William T. Still, this information was obtained in the 1951 edition of Holy Bible, Masonic Edition.
• Masons have always had great influence on the U.S. Supreme Court, according to Paul Fisher’s book Behind the Lodge Door. He states: “The record shows that from the inception of the Supreme Court in 1789 through 1940, there never were more than three Masonic justices during term, except on two occasions.” Beginning with Mason President F. D. Roosevelt’s terms, through the first three years of President Richard Nixon’s term, Masons dominated the Court in a ratio of five to four beginning in 1941 to seven to two in 1946 (p. 14).
These are just a few facts that prove the power and influence of Freemasonry in this country. What is astounding is that very few of these facts are in the history books taught to Americans during their educational process. This further shows that the powers that be do not want these facts to be known.
If one doubts the importance of Freemasonry in the history of the world, a comment in an article in the November, 1946 issue of The New Age Magazine, published by the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, proves this fact. Andre Tardieu, former French Premier, states: “Freemasonry does not explain everything; yet, if we leave out its account, the history of our times is unintelligible.” This is why the Disneyland view of history that the masses are taught does not makes sense. Sanitized history dumbs the masses down and gives them a skewed view of history and the world. Nothing makes sense and they are unable to put the dots or events together. Ralph Epperson in his book The New World Order quotes Many P. Hall saying that Freemasonry is “the most powerful organization in the land.”
The papacy of the Roman Catholic Church has condemned Freemasonry and in 1738 Pope Clement XII said Freemasons were their mortal enemy. Pope Leo XXII stated the purpose of the Freemasons was the“overthrow of the religions, political and social order based on Christian institutions and the establishment of a state of things based on pure naturalism.”
The question that should be asked is: since so many American presidents were and are Freemasons, why is their so little known about Masons? For those who have done the research, they know that the Freemasons are the largest and oldest secret organization in the modern world.
Webster’s New World Dictionary defines “Freemason” as “n. a member of an international secret society having as its principles brotherliness, charity, and mutual aid; Also Free and Accepted Mason”
The dictionary also defined Freemasonry as follows. “Freemasonry is a science of symbols, in which by their proper study....”
This article will deal briefly with the origin and structure of Freemasonry, their beliefs, and evidence of their conspiracy.
History of Freemasonry - Ancient roots of Masonry
Freemasons go back to the Mystery Religions of Egypt and Babylon, which were also very secreted societies. They consisted of a priesthood craft that kept the highest esoteric learning of that time confined to their inner circle and basically used their knowledge to manipulate and control the rest of the populace.
This is a theme that is traceable throughout all secret societies. Recall Moses was sent by the Angel of Yahweh into Egypt to show the tremendous power and “signs and wonders of the Holy Spirit.” Moses was about to confront the “great power” of the Egyptian priesthood who were actually magicians and masterful sorcerers (Jannes and Jambres), and who had extensive esoteric knowledge.
These priests used this knowledge to deceive the people and even to manipulate the rulers of Egypt. For example, it has been recently revealed that the ancient Egyptians employed electric eels to produce ‘electric shock’ for purposes of mind control.
“The Egyptians, in the time of Moses, were proficient in all the arts and sciences,* ... Their language was mystical, and their priests secured the mysteries of their religion from the knowledge of the vulgar or uninitiated by symbols and hieroglyphics, comprehensible alone to those of their order. The fraternity of ancient Egypt was denominated by the Hiero-Laotomi, or Sacred Builders. They were a selected caste, and connected with the government and priesthood, being in fact Masons of the priestly order; whilst the ordinary Masons or articifers were of an inferior caste... Moses was initiated into the secrets and mysteries of the priestly order when in Egypt...(A Dictionary of Freemasonry , pg. 8)”
Manly P. Hall, a Freemason and Master Illuminati says the following about ancient Mystery religions and their ties to Freemasonry: “Every pagan nation had [and has) not only its state religion, but another into which the philosophic elect alone have gained entrance. Many of these ancient cults vanished from the earth without revealing their secrets, but a few have survived the test of ages and their mysteries’ symbols are still preserved. Much of the ritualism of Freemasonry is based on the trials to which candidates were subjected by the ancient hierophants before the keys of wisdom were entrusted to them.
Few realize the extent to which the ancient secret schools influenced contemporary intellects and, through those minds, posterity (The Secret Teachings of All Ages - Manly P. Hall, pg. XXI)”
Craft of Masonry
As with many of the ancient secret organizations, it is hard to discern facts from myth. For example, some Masons believe themselves to be descended from Hiram Abiff (a highly skilled expert master builder on Solomon’s temple), or descendants of a group of builders that worked on Solomon’s temple. Masons also place a great deal of importance on the symbolic meanings of different aspects of Solomon’s temple.
The truth of the matter is the Hiram Abib in the Bible has no connection with Masonry, although Masonry uses him symbolically. Manly P. Hall, the greatest mason of the 20th century, stated the purpose the Hiram Abiff. Quoting from his book The Secret Teaching of All Ages Manly P. Hall states: “As the legend of Chiram Abiff is based upon the ancient Egyptian Mystery ritual of the murder and resurrection of Osiris …(p. XCV)”
The book The Secret Teaching of All Ages states the following about Hiram Abiff: “To the mystic Christian Mason, CHiram represents the Christ who in three days (degrees) raised the temple of His body from its earthly sepulcher. His three murderers were Caesar’s agent (the state), the Sanhedrin (the church), and the incited populace (the mob). Thus considered, CHiram becomes the higher nature of man and the murderers are ignorance, superstition, and fear. The indwelling Christ can give expression to Himself in this world : only through man’s thoughts, feelings, and actions. Right thinking, right feeling, and right action these are three gates through which the Christ power passes into the material world, there to labor in the erection of the Temple of Universal Brotherhood. Ignorance, superstition and fear are three ruffians through whose agencies the Spirit of Good is murder false kingdom, controlled by wrong thinking, wrong feeling, wrong action, established in its Stead. In the material universe evil appears ever victorious (p. LXXVIII).”
Masons were actually Master builders of great Cathedrals. Temples secreted their craft and Masons inculcated hidden symbols into these buildings that gave clues to the true nature of the builders. They were not just bricklayers as you might think. It is generally believed in occult circles that these medieval Masons had inherited esoteric knowledge from their pagan antecedents and this knowledge was incorporated into the sacred architecture of the cathedrals.
The “operative” Masons of Europe, persons who were literally in the stone mason trade who formed guilds and lodges, provided not only a pattern of secrecy, but a new “magical order. The lodges of “speculative” Masons of professionals and aristocracy in England provided a legacy of subversion and corruption in the very exercise of their trade.
Do Freemasons fall into one of three groups?
Tony Brown in his book Empower the People identifies three groups in Freemasonry. “(1) the majority who are in the first three degrees, of which the ultimate one is the Master Mason (these are the philosophical innocents, more interested in a better job than curling up at night with a book by Albert Pike); (2) the financially well-off who are philosophically interested and ambitious enough professionally to buy and earn the degrees after Master Mason—men like Jim Show, a Thirty-third-Degree Mason [who defected to Christianity and coauthored The Deadly Deception, an expose of Freemasonry] who was never approached to become a Devil devotee or to do anything that he thought was immoral; and (3) the Illuminati Freemason Luciferian Occultists in the upper degrees and various occult orders, who are every on the lookout for those inclined to and opportunistic enough to sell their souls to the Devil (p. 99).”
Structure of the Freemasonry
Freemasonry is structured into two groups “York Rite” and “The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (AASRF).” York Rite Masonry has 13 steps and is more Biblical or Christian based than AASRF which is composed of 33 steps or degrees. AASRF is based on deism, the worship of man’s reason rather than revelations from the Holy Spirit.
Both groups have the first three degrees in common called the “Blue Degrees.” The candidate must take blood oaths not to reveal any Masonic secrets. After the candidate finishes these introductary degrees, he must decide which one of these paths he will take.
The “Blue Degrees” represent the outer part of Freemasonry meaning Masons in the first three degrees are not privy to any deep Mysteries. In fact, the candidates are lied to or deceived into believing false interpretations. The great Albert Pike, Grand Commander, confirmed this in his book Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. He states: “The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explanation is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (p. 819).”
Note to the reader: Albert Pike was MP Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme for the Southern Jurisdiction of the United States from 1859-1891, whose headquarters was in Charleston, South Carolina.
Freemasonry, the Universal Religion
What must be understood is that Freemasonry believes it is the universal religion of the Ancient Mysteries. This is pointed out in the literature of the Masons. Quoting the book New World Order, it states: “Thus, Masonry is a great fellowship of men of all countries and ages who are capable of discovering in the religious teachings of all humanity, some of them crude indeed, the fundamental truth COMMON TO THEM ALL: that God is the Father of all mankind (p. 156). “
It must be understood that the ultimate goal of all levels of Masonry is to receive more Light. Now the question is who or what is this Light? As any student of the Bible knows, there are two great Lights. The great archangel Lucifer was the great Light in heaven prior to his fall (Isa. 14:12-14) and the Messiah told His disciples that He was the Light, the Way and the Truth (Jn. 14:6).
Two of the greatest Masonic writers, Albert Pike of the 19th century and Manly P. Hall of the 20th century, confirmed this point. The book New World Order quotes Albert Pike. “Masonry is identical with the Ancient Mysteries (p. 160).” Pike goes to say Masonry is “the successor of the Mysteries.” Manly P. Hall states: “…in masonry, the ancient religious and philosophic principles still survive.” Readers of the book of Revelation understand that the Masons are one of the Mystery religions of Mystery Babylon the Great, the Abomination of the Earth (Rev. 17:5). Albert Pike states in his book Morals and Dogma: In fact masonry, successor of Mysteries, still follows the ancient manner of teaching… Though Masonry is identical with the Ancient Mysteries … (p. 11)” So, Freemasonry is a mystery religion.
God of the Freemasonry
Masonry believes that they have knowledge of the true and only god. Ralph Epperson’s book New World Order quotes a noted Mason, Henry Clausen, the Past Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite, in his book entitled Clausen’s Commentaries On Morals And Dogma. He states that there is only one god, and that one of the purposes of Masonry is to teach its initiates just who that one god is: “The true knowledge of the One Supreme Deity is given (p. 156).”
Now that an understanding of the structure of the Masons, the outer and inner circle, is understood, the specifics about the Masonry god can be explained. On first glance the Mason’s god appears to be the same God of the Bible or Yahweh Elohim, but on closer investigation this is not true. On closer scrutiny of the Freemasons writings one can see that they worship nothing more than the pagan mystery religions’ gods or deities.
The Masons called their god “The Great Architect of the Universe.” Albert Pike brings out this point in a lecture he gave to 28th Degree Masons in a work called MAGNUM OPUS: He writes: “We conclude this Lecture with that which has always been, and we believe always will be the Masonic idea of the Supreme Being: We call Him the Grand Architect of the Universe, considering that Universe as His most significant temple and perfect work of architecture (p. 42).” Although this god, “The Great Architect of the Universe,” is in reality Yahweh-Elohim, the Masonic writings show that they are referring to another God by the attributes they have given to him. We find out later after careful investigation, the other god they refer to is Lucifer. In short, as Albert Pike says there are two meanings.
In the Masonic writings on “The Great Architect of the Universe,” whom they worship in the Masonic hall, the Masons use many ancient symbols and pagan deities to refer to this god. They are the Sun, the snake, and the Egyptian God Osiris. Manly P. Hall, a 33 degree Masons, in his book The Secret Teaching of All Ages say that the ancient rites of the Sun God are alive in the Masons. He states: “Sun worship played an important part in nearly all the early pagan Mysteries. The Solar Deity ... was slain by wicked ruffians, who personified the evil principle of the universe. By means of certain rituals and ceremonies, symbolic of purification and regeneration, this wonderful God of Good was brought back to life and became the Savior of His people ... in Masonry, the ancient religious and philosophical principles still survive.” Thus, we have one great mason saying that pagan rites and ceremonies are believed in masonry. This contradicts the scriptures, for Yahweh forbade Israel from worshipping any graven images or idols. In addition, Albert Pike in his writings said the ancient Egyptian Sun god and Osiris rival the god Adonai, which is Yahweh-Elohim, according to the book Masonry Conspiracy against Christianity.
Here are a few quotes from the Masonic writings that proves that their God is not of the Bible or Yahweh Elohim. Albert Pike points in his book Morals and Dogma:
• “… Horus, the Son of Osiris, himself symbolized also by the Sun, … (p. 15)”
• “The horned serpent was the hieroglyphic for a God, (p. 495)”
• The God or Elohim of the Bible is a rival of the pagan deities Osiris and Baal “…… AL, AL Schadi, Alohayim, and Adonai; as Chief or Commander of the Heavenly Armies; as the aggregate of the Forces Alohayim of [Nature]; as the Mighty, the Victorious, the Rival of Baal and Osiris (p. 697);”
• The Sun is the hieroglyphical sign of the Truth, because it is the source of light…. (p. 776)”
• Masonry is a march and struggle toward the Light (p. 32).
What is the Mystery of the light of Freemasonry?
Masonry does not initially tell its beginning candidates what or who is the Light, especially in the lower degrees. Many believe that this light is the Messiah, but the writings of some of the great Masons reveal this great mystery. A few quotes will illustrate that Lucifer is the Light of Masonry. This is big a mystery. Here are some of the quotes of Albert Pike which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Freemasonry’s great “Architect of the Universe” is Lucifer.
• “LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light ... ? Doubt it not (p. 320)!”
• Manly P. Hall’s book entitled THE LOST KEYS OF FREEMASONRY. This quote by this 33rd Degree Mason is another source for this belief, because he wrote: “When the Mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. ‘
• “The True name of Satan… is that of Yahveh, reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but the negation of God The Devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry. Satan ... this is not a Person, but a force, created for good, but which may serve as evil (p. 102).”
• “To prevent the light from escaping at once, the Demons forbade Adam to eat the fruit of ‘knowledge of good and evil’ by which he would have known of the Empire of Light and that of Darkness. He obeyed; an Angel of Light induced him to transgress . . . (p. 567).”
• A book entitled THE MYSTERIES OF MAGIC, A DIGEST OF THE WRITINGS OF ELIPHAS LEVI was one from which Albert Pike copied a lot of his writings. This is what he wrote about Lucifer in his book “XXXVIII: What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil. The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the paraclete it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism.”
The above quotes clearly prove that Freemasons are worshippers of Lucifer. This is the hidden mystery that is revealed to those of the higher degrees of Freemasonry.
Other Beliefs of Masons
Important figures an/or events in Free Masonic History
The Disneyland version of history that most Americans were taught in school and college does not mention the role that Freemasonry has played in world events. This proves that American history is censored and that hidden force controls the educational system. In other words, the American populous is being deliberately dumbed down, which is a repeat of the conditions of Israel when the Messiah appeared. He told the leaders of Israel that they had taken away the “Keys of Knowledge (Lk. 11:52).” Manly P. Hall in What the Ancient Wisdom Expects of Its Disciples points out that secret organizations were always the power behind the thrones. He writes: “... the ancient initiates [whom the Masons link themselves to ... are the invisible powers behind the thrones of earth, and men are but marionettes, dancing while the invisible ones pull the strings. We see the dancer, but the master mind that does the work remains concealed by the cloak of silence.”
• Albert Pike said that Masonry “… aided in bring about the French Revolution (p. 24).” What is not brought out in our history books is that freemasonry was one the forces that established democracy by overthrewing the monarchies of Europe and the Rome Catholic Church.
• Manly Hall said in his book The Lost keys of Freemasonry, “Masonry is an ordainer of kings. Its hand has shaped the destinies of worlds …,” He also boasts that Freemasonry is the most powerful organization in the land.
• There is no question of the importance of Freemasonry’s role in the founding of this country. Now George Washington, founding father and first president of the United States of America, was a 33rd degree Mason himself. Even in his day, he understood the threat of a subversive force in Freemasonry (Illuminati) and was warned about it.
Secrets and Power of the Masons Revealed
Captain Morgan of Batavia New York was the first person to reveal some of the inner secrets of Freemasonry, which resulted in the Masons murdering him. He revealed the initiation rites of the lower degrees or the Blue Degrees, which included rituals, passwords, and secret oaths. William T. Still wrote in his book New World Order: “The concern over the influence of secret societies in the United States grew steadily until an anti-Masonic explosion erupted in 1826, after the murder of one Captain William Morgan, of Batavia New York. Morgan was killed by Masons shortly after obtaining a copyright for an expose on Masonry. Morgan’s crime was that he was the first to publish the complete rituals, including the oaths and secret passwords of the first three degrees of Masonry, known as the Blue Lodge (p. 98).”
Now Captain Morgan’s book touched off a firestorm. According to William T. Still in 1826 there were 50,000 Masons in America. After the publishing of this book 45,000 left the Masons and resulted in as many 2,000 lodges closing between 1830-1840. As the result of this scandal, a political party called the Anti-Mason party was formed. It got 130,000 votes in the 1832 presidential election and carryied the state of Vermont. William T. Still quoted William J. Whalen’s writing in 1958, who explained: “…Rhode Island and Vermont passed laws against blood oaths. Thousands of Masons burned their aprons. In a few years time, membership in the New York lodges dropped from 30,000 to 300 as a direct result of the Morgan incident( p. 108).”
Two states, New York and Massachusetts, began an investigation of the Masons. The findings of these states showed the power the Masons had over the press at this time and the influence of the Masons in the political arena. Bill Still lists their findings below:
• The New York State Senate in 1829 began an investigation of the Masons. Its findings revealed that Masonry was “composed of powerful and wealthy men whose members held office in almost “every place where any importance.” They also criticized the role of the press, thereof, saying the press had been “...silent as the grave. This proclaimed sentinel of freedom, has felt or has been smitten with the rod of its power.”
• Five years later, in 1834, a joint Committee of the Massachusetts legislature investigated the Craft. “It found that Freemasonry was a distinct independent government within our own government, and beyond the control of the laws of the land by means of its secrecy.”
It there is any doubt of the Masons’ influence in this country an incident with one the U.S. President should clarify the point. This incident is not in most history books. If it is, the most important facts are left out. The U.S. Congress tried to impeach President Andrew Johnson because he pardoned Albert Pike, who was a General in the Southern Army when they fought against the North in the Civil War.
After the Civil War, Pike was tried for treason, found guilty, and sent to jail. Many of the Mason brothers used their influence to get Pike pardoned for he was the Grand Master of the Southern District. Now President Andrew Johnson, being a Mason, pardoned Pike April 22, 1867, but did not inform the press for nine months. Because of the Anti-Mason fervor in this country, Congress impeached President Johnson in March 1867. During this impeachment hearing President Johnson, Albert Pike and General Granger had a meeting for three hours in the White House. The General was summoned by the house Judiciary Committee and asked about this meeting. William Still’s book stated that the General said the following. “They [President Johnson and Pike] talked a great deal about Masonry. More about that than anything else. And from what they talked about between them ... I understood from the conversation that the President was [Pike’s] subordinate in Masonry (p. 123).”
Shortly thereafter, President Johnson was given the fourth through the 32nd degrees of the Scottish Rite Masonry in his bedroom in the White House. Now this shows the power and the influence of Masonry and its shows that the President of the United States is subordinate to the Grand Master of Freemasonry.
Are Freemasons and Secret societies operating by a pattern?
Many of the symbols in Masonry come directly out of the Bible. For example the 33rd degree is the highest degree and it is compared to Yahshua’s 33 year life and ministry. The Messiah brought in a new order or Covenant out of the chaotic darkness under the old Covenant due to sin. The motto of the 33rd degree “Ordo Ab Chao,” means “order out of chaos.”
Freemasonry uses the number 13 and it appears many times on the U.S. Great Seal. This is compared to 12 tribes of Israel and the 13th is the Levite tribe (Priesthood and keepers of the tabernacle). Also Yahshua was surrounded by 12 disciples and He was the 13th.
Freemasons swear to “blood oaths” just as Israel under the LAW swore to a “Blood oath” with Yahweh when they agreed to the terms of the covenant Moses presented to them from Yahweh when he came down from the mount. Scriptures says that the covenant was dedicated with blood. William T. Still tells us about some of the ‘blood oaths’ in the lower degrees of Freemasonry in his book New World Order, pg. 99-100, 103).
Now Masonry is a secret order, meaning they have secrets that their members are forbidden to divulge. Likewise, in comparison the Hebrew Priesthood, was a secret order. They kept the secrets of the ministry of the tabernacle; none but them knew how to officiate therein).
What are the goals of the Freemasonry?
As was stated throughout this article and lecture, Masonry seem to be a harmless and benevolent organization to the public and the majority of its members, who are in the “Blue Degrees.” It is especially clear to the officials of the Roman Catholic Church and others in the know that Masonry and the Church are locked into a spiritual and psychological battle for the souls on earth. This battle is ideological and that is irreconcilable. William T. Still quotes a French Masonic author Le Couteulx de Canteleu, who wrote Les Sectes et Societies Secretes, in 1863. This book explains the aim of secret societies. “As a whole [it] was, is and will always be the struggle against the Church and the Christian religion, and the struggle of those who have not against those who have .... All secret societies have almost analogous initiations, from the Egyptian to the Illuminati, and most of them form a chain and give rise to others (p. 98).”
Quoting from William Still’s book, another French writer Vicomte Leon de Poncins, explained that the aim of Freemasonry is “to pervert the Christian nature of Western civilization into a Masonic “religion” he called “atheist rationalism.” According to de Poncins, the destruction of Christianity is “indispensable” to Masonry in order to establish this “new political and social city... in its place.’ ... the deeper meaning of the struggle is religious. It is a conflict between God and man lead by reason alone (p. 98)”
This ends Part Two of this lecture.See Related Articles: SPIRITUAL REALITY OF CURRENT EVENTS